I realize that I still don't have the winner post ready and once again, I apologize for this. I am trying to get to it as quickly as possible and will post it once completed.
Right now, it is time to get down to the business of our latest challenge. Here is what you need to know...
The BasicsWhile you can find out ALL the information you need to know in order to participate in the challenge by checking out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page (or by clicking HERE), here is a refresher of the basics.
- Anyone can link up as many Christmas and/or December holiday themed cards (including Happy New Year's cards) throughout the month with an ANYTHING GOES theme.
- Every person who has linked up a MINIMUM of two (2) cards will be eligible to receive a specially designed Christmas themed digital paper.
- Each month there will be an OPTIONAL theme to follow. Anyone who submits a card adhering to the monthly theme, will have the chance to win a prize from that month's guest sponsor.
- ALL entries adhering to our basic rules also have the opportunity to win a mini pack of digi papers each month as well.
- Every holiday card you submit to the link up, earns you one chance to win a special digital Christmas kit that will be offered up after the year is complete.
Optional Theme: Anything Goes
Normally we have optional themes each month. This month we've opted to do an Anything Goes challenge. That means that EVERYONE who enters this month will have the chance to win this month's sponsored prize of three (3) images from the Pattie's Creations store.
I know, just when you are getting the hang of adding FT after your name if you've followed the theme, I come along and tell you you don't have to. However, it is strictly for this challenge I'll be bugging you again next month to do so again. 😉Now, it is time to meet Pattie's Creations, a brand new sponsor coming on board...
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks to enhance my work. I just recently started selling my very own digital images and I am so excited to be here sponsoring this Challenge.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations Challenge Blog: http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Check out the wonderful images that the team worked with this month for the start of the challenge. Clicking on any of the image watermarks will take you to their page in the Pattie's Creations store where each of these images can be found.
Polar Bear Snow Globe
You'll get to see more great images used during our midway so be sure to come back again at that time!
While team members had the option of working with any of my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles papers, I did create a special set called An Eclectic Christmas 3. Check out the preview...
Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month of October will earn ONE of the digital papers from this set. The specific paper up for grabs will be shown during the winner announcement post. Additionally, one random winner will earn the full set of papers.
Have your say in determining which paper will be offered to those who link up a minimum of two cards this month by completing the poll below.
DIGI PAPER POLL
Please click "like" to choose the ONE paper that you would like offered up to participants who link up a minimum of two cards during the month of October. Poll will be open until October 31st, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Please note that you can get a better idea of what the actual paper looks like by bringing the preview ABOVE up in the lightbox.
Now check out what the Sleigh Belles came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the names will take you to the individual blogs where you can check out the details for all these wonderful cards...
So what are you waiting for? It is time to link up your Christmas and other holiday cards for October!
If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
We have a packed month as usual; so, Pat and I and the rest of the gang hope to see you back with us soon!
- We hope to publish the names of the winners and top picks from Challenge #30 ASAP.
- Then, be sure to join us again on October 15th, for our midway post where you'll get to see cards created by the Merry Maidens!
- Other special posts may be published throughout the month. Be sure to sign up to have our posts delivered by email or follow us through Bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Each month we'll include a summary of details for the particular challenge taking place. If you are new, please be sure to familiarize yourself with all the details and rules in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Cards for this challenge will be accepted from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 hrs), October 1st until 11:59 p.m. (23:59 hrs), October 31st, 2017. All times listed are in EDT (Eastern Daylight Savings Time).
- If you wish to receive the free digi paper being offered up for this month, you need to link up a minimum of two (2) Christmas or holiday themed cards.
- This is NOT a progressive challenge. You can jump in at any time.
- Only a maximum of three (3) entries will qualify for the draw for this month's prize of three images from the Pattie's Creations store.
- No backlinking.
- Make sure when entering your project that you mention The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up in your post with a link back to this blog.
- Please remember to link directly to your blog post where we can see your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Link Up Below:
If you have any problems linking up, please be sure to leave a comment.
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge #34
Please link up your Anything Goes Christmas and/or December holiday themed CARDS with the optional theme of Anything Goes, below. Please see above for all the rules and details.